Sunday, September 28, 2008

Show Me The Way

Ole Sexy Sadie's voice guided us all the way to Chicago in June through the miracle of Garmin. BCD and I went to Chicago in June to visit our son Ben, first time. We borrowed a Garmin from friend Mike and the thing made the trip a breeze. We named the voice coming from the Garmin box, Sexy Sadie. She told us every turn to make, even when to back up and start again. I want one. Coke is running a contest this summer, you just enter the numbers from the red caps (mine are red because I drink Diet Coke) and then enter into a sweepstakes of your choosing. I chose the Travel sweepstakes because they are offering a Garmin. I want to win that thing. The contest closes on the 30th and I am faithfully entering numbers till the very end. I guess if I don't win one I'll have to break down and buy one before the next trip. It's been a challenging contest and I'll feel victorious no matter the outcome for having played the game.

No comments: